Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So Excited!

I'm sooo excited... and I just can't hide it... Okay, okay, so I can't carry a tune, but I sure am excited to let you all know that my new weddings website is almost up! I've finished all the edits and it should go "live" within a day or two!!!
I spent a bunch of time today working on the home page slideshow which - I hope you agree - is AMAZING! Even if I do say so myself. *wink*
Sorry, I'm not usually one to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty pumped. I know on of my favorite brides... (Katie S) is going to love it. It showcases my favorite pictures from her wedding in the home page slideshow.
It was so hard to pick which pictures to put in the galleries. I have so many awesome images to choose from. I've had such beautiful brides and grooms!
I hope you have a chance later this week to check it out. Just go to www.rebeccalynnephoto.com or www.weddingsbyrebecca.com. (They'll bring you to the same place).
Check you later!
Becca
P.S. Here's a sneak peek

2 comments:

  1. STOP THE SUSPENSE!!! We can't wait any longer! Great choice in background paper, I must add. It looks like it's going to be ROCKIN'! So happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! :) I know I'm excited too!

    ReplyDelete