Friday, June 11, 2010

Stumpe Family : Family Portraits Northwood, IA

What a day! We went from pouring rain this morning to HOT, HUMID and sunny this afternoon. I have been busy on the computer today editing and ordering before the weekend. I am so glad it's Friday! Since I worked Sat and Sunday last weekend, I need a break. Of course, I'm working again the next two Saturdays, but that's okay! At least I'm staying busy, right?!
I had a lot of fun with the Stumpe family on Monday. They were my first Hope's Angel Session and it felt really good to use the gift God's provided me to help out a family that has had more than their share of hardships.
When the mom of these two little guys told me she had never had a family picture (and the youngest is three) I was so thankful I had offered to do this. I can't imagine not having all our family pictures. Our walls would be pretty bare without them! ;)
But seriously, it's so nice to share... don't you think?
Enjoy!
Becca





No comments:

Post a Comment