Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hopefully paint soon!

The studio's coming right along. Andy's been taping and mudding the joints and I've been coating the screw holes... I only have to put a third coat on the ones up high now. Then we'll sand and texture (hopefully in the next day or two) and then it's paint!! :)

My door came a week or so ago and I got right on top of getting that baby stained! I wasn't the first one I picked out... I guess $2500 is a little too much to pay for a front door! LOL! But I looove it! Especially now that the stain is on it. It was still a pretty pricey door and I think it will be well worth it.

I've been having fun going shopping at Menards, Lowes and Home Depot lately. I got some great outdoor fixtures that will go on each side of the door, and then I have some tack lighting and a chandelier that will be awesome in the space.

Just today I went to Sherwin Williams and bought paint for the gallery area. It's going to be sooo much fun to see it on the walls! I can't wait!!!

I'm going to keep the colors a surprise though! You'll just have to keep coming back to my blog to find out. :)
Thanks for visiting!
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment