Sunday, July 6, 2008

Not much relaxing this weekend

The last two days have been very fun and exhausting all at once! The guys got a lot more siding put on and Adam put some concrete type stuff on the bottom to make it look more finished on the outside.

Andy finished mudding...

and then they textured. He wasn't real happy about the smooth wall I requested! LOL! I think he's already got over it! :)

Then they put in my front door. Here's Andy putting down some adhesive for the door jam.

Finally, I got to paint! It was a lot of hard work. Those are some tall walls! And I picked some pretty dark colors and that sheetrock really soaked it up, but I got it done... well part way done. So far the front gallery is finished. I went with a dark red on one wall and a dark tan on the other walls.
Then, in the studio I've painted a wall a lighter tan and my smooth wall is white. Next up, painting the dressing room and the two other walls in the studio. Hopefully I can get that done tomorrow.
Here's a picture of me painting... Collin's supervising :) I have to admit, he's been pretty patient throughout this whole process.

No comments:

Post a Comment