Monday, August 18, 2008

Maria and Brady

I've been hustling to get Maria and Brady's wedding images done because I know everyone has been checking online the last couple days to see if their gallery is up yet. Just be patient! I have to meet with Maria and Brady first to show them their slideshow and talk about their album design before I put them online for everyone else to see! :)
I'm really excited to meet with them because I think we got some amazing images! I love the fun pictures we got while the guys were getting dressed... they thought I was off my rocker for taking pictures of that! Then there were all the fun ones we did outside and the doves after the ceremony that were so beautiful!
Well, here's a few of my favorites to satisfy you until the gallery is up.
Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment