Thursday, August 7, 2008

My older brother's engagement session

This past year has been an exciting year for my family. First, we announced that we were going to have Collin - about a year ago today - and he's already 6 months! :) And then at Christmas time, both of my brothers got engaged, so we're adding two more members to the family! It's a happy time as I love both my sisters-in-law-to-be very much. They are perfect compliments to my darling ;) brothers.
Chris and Mariah (my older brother and his fiancee) are getting married this November 8th. And I just posted their engagement gallery online last night. I had to call Mariah to tell her to check her e-mail as soon as possible because I was very excited for her to see them. I think they look amazing. The love they share is totally evident in these images... what do you think???




By the way, I got a text message soon after she checked and she said "Rebecca they ROCK! I am so excited! Thank you so so so much!" :) I LOVE MY JOB!

2 comments:

  1. Rebecca - these photos are beautiful. Chris and I are so pleased and impressed! Obviously you are great at your craft, but it's different to see yourself (and the love that you share) captured like this... it's AMAZING! I've shown everyone I've talked to today (since it's only been 1 day); that's how excited I am about the photos and how proud I am of you.

    Love you!

    Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know how much you appreciate my work Mariah! I LOVE my job! It means so much to me that I can be the one to capture images of the love you share for you to enjoy the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete