Monday, April 19, 2010

Baby Grayson: Newborn Photography

Hi there! How's it going for you today? Good I hope! I'm happy because I painted my kitchen this weekend and it looks FAB-U-LOUS! I can't believe it took me 8 years of living here to do it! :)
Back to the workload... I just put the finishing touches on my good friend's baby pictures. Her little guy, Grayson, was featured on my blog back in February just after he was born, about two months premature, but he's doing great now! He looks amazing. He was at around 6 1/5 lbs, I think, when I took these... And he was such a good little guy.
I wanted to do something very clean and classic. I went right to their home and took these there so she wouldn't have to bring him out and he was just happy as a clam.
I'm so happy for Lynsie and Matt. Such a beautiful, healthy boy.
Enjoy!
Becca





No comments:

Post a Comment