Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kayla & Joe : Engagement Portrait Photography

These two lovebirds are just the most fun couple I have photographed in a while. For some reason, around Kayla, I get totally silly and act like 100% Becca - my friends will know what I mean. LOL! We were just laughing the whole session.
I loved it. I just couldn't stop. This leads me to believe that the wedding will be a blast as well. I am pretty sure I'll be more toned-down that day, but I'll still be working my magic, getting them to laugh and smile so they aren't focused on the fact that they're in front of the camera, but on the real reason we're photographing them... because they are in LOVE!
You can totally tell from these pictures and if you meet them in person, you would agree. They are going to have a lifetime of happiness, I can feel it.
Enjoy!
Rebecca






No comments:

Post a Comment