Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jasmin & Andy : Engagement Session

This is just the beginning of their Love Story photography... the wedding collections I offer all include a deluxe engagement session. No ten shots and you're out the door... no sir! I go all out, and let you do as much creative stuff as you like to get the true feeling of you as a couple.
But, this was far from the start of Andy and Jasmin's love story... :) Right? I think Andy had to "you know what" or get off the pot... *wink* Just kidding!
I could tell the minute I started clicking the camera that these two were in love. They are just the sweetest pair!
Their dogs, Boo and Earl came along for the fun too. They are so cuddly! I love the shot where Jasmin and Andy are tangled in their leashes. Too cute!
I can't wait for the wedding day, Jasmin is so beautiful. She will make a wonderful bride. And they both are so laid-back, just my type of people!
Well, better get back to work!
Enjoy!
Becca




No comments:

Post a Comment