Friday, November 5, 2010

Katie : Belly Love : Maternity Portrait Session

This lovely lady was one of my brides last year and I am excited to be photographing her cute baby belly for her!
It was fun having both Katie and Justin back in the studio and hearing their new stories about getting ready for the baby. I just know they are going to make wonderful parents and I can't wait to meet their little one.
They are expecting a boy, and supposedly Justin has a boy name all picked out, but he's withholding it from everyone... including Katie! LOL!
I wish we could get him to spill the beans, but I guess we'll have to wait to find out. Hopefully Katie will like it too! ;)
Gotta go!
Enjoy.
Becca
P.S. Katie is the sweetheart from my radio ads now playing on 98.7 KISS Country





No comments:

Post a Comment