Friday, June 6, 2008

Senior Mailing Has Been Sent!

Hey there!
Well, most people should be getting their senior mailing today and tomorrow. It was a chore labeling and stamping all those postcards, but I got it done!... with a little help from my fabulous Mother-in-Law. :) Gotta send props out to her!
Here's a couple sweet little pictures of Collin helping with the mailing.

He didn't know what to think of the sticky stamps!

In case you're getting a postcard and wondering why the date looks a little funny... well, it's because the company I used for the mailing has gotten slower in their turn-around times recently. So they showed up almost a week later than I was thinking they would... so I simply extended the sale for another week. Hurry! It ends next Saturday the 14th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment