Monday, November 17, 2008

'Tis the season!

Hey there! Sorry I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted anything on my blog. It's my busy season... trying to fit everything in before the holidays... I've got Christmas cards to design... wedding albums to finish... new sessions to shoot and proof... But it's all good! I love my job!!
Speaking of weddings, I had my older brother's wedding on Nov. 8th and it was a bitterly cold day! Cold and windy... but the wedding inside St. Theodores was absolutely gorgeous! Mariah looked stunning in her dress with red accent panels and the bridesmaid dresses were perfectly modern yet classic. I loved being able to capture all their wedding day memories so that they can look back on this day years from now and remember EXACTLY how they felt... ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! :)
I love you guys! Hope you love your images!
Becca













No comments:

Post a Comment