Tuesday, February 3, 2009

PP of Iowa Winter Conference

I just got back yesterday from a three day conference in Des Moines and I'm totally refreshed and inspired! The first couple days I learned from Cody and Mike of TriCoast Photography. These guys came all the way from Texas, so they definitely had something to share if they came all the way up here to talk... right?! You bet! I am excited to try some of the ideas they shared for lighting my outdoor wedding pics.
Check out their website: www.tricoastphotography.com They do lots of destination weddings.
There were lots of other great speakers too... I even got to hear Lori Nordstrom share her approach to lighting and photography.
Well, back to the grindstone! Better implement some of these ideas while I'm excited about them.
Later!
Becca

With Photog Friends KJ and Jean

With the men of TriCoast - Cody & Mike

Fun in the bathroom of our hotel room... Jean and I

No comments:

Post a Comment