Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby Gabriella

I always get excited when I get to take pictures of a newborn baby, and Gabriella was no exception! She was only 7 days old and I was thrilled to be honored with the privilege of taking her first professional portraits.
We got some really great shots considering she never went to sleep during the session and was acting quite hungry toward the end, but I was happy to keep her up because maybe I'll play a role in helping her get her days and nights in order! :) LOL!
I'm happy to share these so soon with her mommy, who I know is ready to design her birth announcements!
Enjoy.
Becca





3 comments:

  1. I love them.....just love them.
    As a proud grandma, I adore them. It captures her perfectly. She is such a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The selection of poses is incredible--how can I possibly pick just one! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch you guys! You totally made my day! I love happy grandmas!

    ReplyDelete