Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Carys : 6 Month Baby : Portrait Session

Good morning! I couldn't wait to proof this little angel's pictures! Literally! I was working on them the same day, even though I had other things I should have done first! Sorry! I was just too excited.
She is a returning customer of mine and I just wanted to sneak a peek at the files and then I started weeding them out, and it was all downhill from there! LOL!
I love the cute little outfits her mom chose for her. Carys was a trooper, doing three clothing changes and some bare baby with the angel wings.
This little sweetie smiles sooo much. I just adore her.
Well, better get back to the things I should have been working on the other day!
Enjoy!
Becca
P.S. I love our impromptu four generations picture at the end. Definitely something every family should have!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting them already Rebecca! Ian is sorry to have missed you (again)- one of these times Dad will actually make it to the photos! We can't wait to see the rest, but the sneak peek helped:-)

    ReplyDelete