Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ryan & Katie : Professional Portraits

Belated Merry Christmas wishes to all my wonderful fans and customers! It was a great year at the Houg home... our little guy, Collin, really enjoyed decorating the tree, making cookies and waiting for Santa. He's almost three now, so it's a blast shopping for him and his reactions are just priceless. He doesn't care what he gets or how much you spend and he'll look at you with those big eyes and say "You got a present for ME???" So sweet!
Just thought I'd share that little tidbit with you, but now I am happy to share some images from a session I squeezed in before Christmas.
These pictures are for my insurance agent, Ryan and his lovely girlfriend, Katie. They are just so perfect for each other. He's such a sweetheart, and she seems like she is equally kind-hearted. And a major plus, they both love their kitties, Franklin and Bubba. :) A match made in heaven.
I designed a super-cute holiday card for them. So I'm hoping you were on their list, but maybe I'll share the design here in a couple days. It was perfect to take some pictures in my lobby/gallery area, by the fireplace.
Katie is just starting to take guitar lessons, so Ryan thought it would be fun to showcase that new interest. Ryan, is a great musician and plays the organ for lots of events.
In addition to the insurance sales and organ playing, he also runs a great DJ service called Big Tones. I am not sure when this guy finds time to sleep! :)
Enjoy!
Rebecca




No comments:

Post a Comment