Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Baby Christine: Newborn Photography

Baby Christine is the month old daughter of one of my favorite wedding couples from 4 1/2 years ago. I was thrilled when Christine's mommy and daddy wanted to bring her all the way from Dodge Center to my studio! :)
I had a blast catching up with her parents and loving on her. I just wanted to eat her, she's so yummy! I love her cute little cheeks.
She definitely got me thinking about how I'd love to have a little baby girl... but I'm going to hold off. And I have my own personal baby-fever vaccination at home. He's a two-year old named Collin! LOL!
So I was very patient with Christine and got her to sleep for most of the session.
I am so happy with how these pictures turned out. I just love getting to play with newborns. They allow you to be so creative.
Enjoy!
Rebecca




No comments:

Post a Comment