Thursday, August 26, 2010

Janssen-Distad Wedding : Albert Lea, MN Wedding Photography

I am so excited to share a sneak peek at these wedding pictures because Jodie has become a good friend over the last three months as I've been taking horseback riding lessons from her. She is an amazing woman and business person, even if she won't admit it herself. I adore the fact that she owns, breeds and trains horses... alas, I have yet to take the plunge myself to own a horse. Someday... someday. :)
Now, back to the wedding. It was a beautiful day for an outdoor wedding at their home. It did end up raining as the evening wore on... but they say that's good luck, right?!
I think her boys did a great job. They are so cute! As for Jodie & AJ... well, let's just say they are both pretty easy on the eyes! ;)
Thanks for sharing your special day with me.
Enjoy!
Rebecca







No comments:

Post a Comment