Friday, August 13, 2010

The Warneke Family

Well, I know this mom is anxious to see a sneak peek at their family session images. I would be too if I was this darn cute! :) LOL! I don't know how she does it. If I had this many kids to keep in line I'd be a mess for sure!
So I am so excited for them because the pictures are amazing, if I do say so myself!! I mean, it's not easy when you've got this many boys in one picture. Men generally have a 5 second attention span when it comes to getting their portrait taken... and it starts at a VERY young age.
Her youngest, William, is officially a cutie-patootie. I could love on him all day long! Isn't he just yummy. He's so good in front of the camera too. I got a bunch of fun ones of him. And it's a good thing because I haven't had him in the studio since his newborn session when he peed on his dad's arm. Remember that one??
Enjoy!
Becca





No comments:

Post a Comment