Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Schlaak Family

I just have a few moments tonight to post something on my blog. My little guy was hit with a nasty fever yesterday and so I haven't been able to really work for a day and a half... luckily my husband stepped up and helped me out Monday so I could still fulfill a Senior Session. I had reserved today for working on the computer all day, processing images... needless to say, with a two year old around, that didn't happen. :) Thankfully he has appeared very healthy today so I'm thinking it was a 24 hour thing and ran it's course pretty quick.
I wanted to share these images of a cute, young family that I photographed last week. The parents attended the same high school as I did and were just a grade behind me. It makes me so happy to photograph families of old high school friends! :) I love to share my gift with people I have a bit of a history with.




No comments:

Post a Comment