Thursday, November 19, 2009

Brianne

Well, I'm a bit behind in blogging about Brianne, but it's better late than never right!? :) I have been preoccupied lately with trying to fit all the holiday sessions in before the first part of December because if you have your session after that, there's no way you'll be getting your prints back by Christmas time. Holiday cards need to get ordered asap too! Those take a week or so to design and then another week to print and so you'll be wanting to do that now in order to get them in the mail on time.
If you've been thinking about using your family picture for a holiday card, shoot me an email or facebook message... or just call! Thanks!
Now back to Brianne... well, lets just say that her mom and grandma were so thrilled with their images they said it was bad of me to make it so hard for them to choose! :) Guess that's a good problem to have.
Brianne is very much a free spirit and seems very comfortable in her skin if you know what I mean. I love girls like that! She's going to go far!!
Enjoy!
Becca






No comments:

Post a Comment