Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Marli & Kamryn

Good thing I got my espresso/latte machine when I did. :) When photographing kids, you need all the zip you can get!
These two little darling girls were no exception, and I LOVED every minute of it! I think their poor mom thought they were torturing me... but I guess that's why I'm in this business.
As hard as it can be to get young children to focus on what they're supposed to be doing, look at the camera and give you that perfect expression... it's all worth it when the mom sees the images and says "Oh my gosh, I love them all!" or "I know you told me we had some really good ones, but I wasn't so sure about it with the way my children were acting... but you were right, they are amazing!"
So all's well that ends well. At least that's my motto today. And really, I don't mind if your kids come and make me work hard for my money. That's a few less calories I need to burn on the treadmill right!? :)
Enjoy!
Becca
P.S. Marli and Kamryn are great kids. I couldn't believe how good 3-year-old Kamryn was at listening to directions.










No comments:

Post a Comment