Tuesday, February 23, 2010

30 Inch Gallery Wraps - Buy one, get one free!

It's such a miserable time of year with this cold, yucky winter weather that I decided to have a little promotion to brighten things up.
I am going to give anyone who orders a 30" or larger wall art canvas print a second canvas wrap of equal or lesser value!
That's right, so if you've been thinking you want that 24x30 to go above the fireplace or behind the sofa you can get a second wrap (in a different image) to go in the bedroom, or kitchen or to give as a gift. Whatever you like.
The only catch is that you need to call before Feb 28th to receive this great offer! No exceptions!
I can't wait to print those big gallery wall wraps for you! They are sooo worth the investment. I have a 30x40 of our family behind our kitchen table and I ADORE it. I get so many compliments on it.
Call 507-383-2344 to order. Hope this helps cheer you up!
Enjoy!
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment