Monday, March 23, 2009

Graduation Announcement Sale... Almost over!

Okay so I've been getting lots of calls lately about ordering graduation announcements from all my great seniors out there... but there are lots of you that haven't called yet that I'm pretty sure wanted to order some of these and if you get your behind in gear and call in the next day or two... you could still qualify for the 15% discount!! :) LOL!
That's right, your order needs to be finalized by the end of March to qualify... not placed by... but finalized by.
Otherwise you can pay regular price... it won't hurt my feelings! *wink wink*
Just trying to help ya out!
Later!
Becca
P.S. Here are some of the rockin' designs I've made... ALL CUSTOM AND TOTALLY ORIGINAL!




1 comment:

  1. Your announcements are such high quality, professional looking, and one-of-a-kind! We were so happy with the ones you did for Ross last year! They make awesome keepsakes!

    ReplyDelete