Monday, March 9, 2009

Updated Senior Pictures

Hey there everyone. I'm getting geared up for senior season that will be coming too soon! I'm excited though to try out new locations and new posing/lighting ideas. I've also updated my website with the Seniors I did this past summer that are graduating this Spring. I'm just starting to get graduation announcement orders coming in, so if you're interested and need more info... call me now, as there is a discount for finalizing your design by the end of March!
I've also got a Facebook page now for the Rebecca Lynne Photography in addition to my personal profile so check it out and "become a fan"!
I don't know how I'll keep on top of all this stuff once summer comes... a website, a blog, and a Facebook page! I guess we'll see how it goes. Might have to find a senior willing to trade their facebooking and blogging skills for some pictures! Ha!
Becca
P.S. I'll post some product photography I have done as of late... they are some pottery pieces by Steve Tubbs. This guy does some awesome work! You can find his stuff at Ben's Floral and Frame in Albert Lea. They are very reasonably priced too, for hand-made items! I got the chip and dip set and LOVE it!


No comments:

Post a Comment