Thursday, March 19, 2009

Looking for more than a pretty face...


Well, as I finish up graduation announcements for my 2009 seniors I'm starting to look ahead to the Class of 2010. I'll be sending out mailings soon and would love to have some good models for next year. If you know someone who would be good model material, have them give me a call...
I'm thinking about doing a few free sessions in April just to get a little buzz going before school lets out for the summer... kind of like a mini free session for seniors who know they want to book their full session later.
Also, if you know someone who might be interested in getting their senior pictures done by me, send me their info and I'll be sure to put them on my mailing list so they can take advantage of my summer deals.
Unfortunately, I am not able to get the lists for all the area schools... NRHEG being one that is kind of a thorn in my side... considering I graduated from there! :P*
But what I can do is donate post prom gift certificates to any area school that sends me a request.
BTW... I also take requests for benefits and silent auctions as well. I love giving to charity! I also like advertising in the school sports programs and yearbooks, so feel free to ask!!

No comments:

Post a Comment