Saturday, March 7, 2009

Graduation Announcement Time!


Well, I've been trying to send out emails and updates on facebook lately to help get the Seniors of 2009 thinking about what they would like to do for their graduation announcements... I'm doing a 15% off regular price special for anyone who finalizes their design by the end of March! That's huge! :)
So if you're one of my seniors and you didn't get the info, just let me know and I'll get that to you asap so you can cash in on this deal!
Talk to you later!
Becca
P.S. I'm so excited for my clients, the Tangrens... I shared her belly love session a few weeks ago and they had a baby girl!!! Gabriella Louise! I LOVE that name! It doesn't hurt that my middle name is Louise too! :) CONGRATS YOU TWO! See you Wednesday for our newborn session - I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment