Monday, June 22, 2009

Eric and Melissa

Well, this has been a long time coming... this post I mean. :) It's been two and a half weeks since the wedding and I know the mother of the bride and the groom are dying to see some images.
LOL! I should know because one of them is my own mother! :) That's right, this is my younger brother's wedding and I'm so excited to show Melissa the whole slideshow of wedding images on Friday. I have so many good ones... this sampling doesn't even do them justice.
The dresses were gorgeous and so were the flowers! Jolene from Alden did an amazing job with the colors that Melissa was hoping for in her bouquets.
As you can see, the whole wedding party was pretty darn good looking too! :) They were a very fun bunch. The only disappointing part of the day was that it was raining... like, a lot!
I can work with a little rain... but not a downpour... so we didn't get all the fun outdoor shots we were hoping for. But don't they say it's good luck for it to rain on your wedding day? Symbolizes wealth or something?
I'm pretty sure that's true because my little bro is probably on his way to becoming the next Donald Trump... but with better hair! ;) Love ya bro!
Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment