Thursday, June 18, 2009

Katie and Justin

La la la la love is in the air!
:)
I had the privledge of taking engagement pictures for this cute couple on Tuesday. I think the reception will be really fun because we seem to have some friends in common.
Katie's really excited about the custom designed storybook album they'll be getting with their package and couldn't wait to show them to Justin. I'm thinking he'll be more excited about it when he sees it laid out with his pictures in it. That's guys for you. They're usually excited after they see the finished product.
Katie and Justin have really been through a lot together the past two years and I'm really impressed with how much they seem to love each other. I can't wait for the wedding... but for now... enjoy these engagement pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment