Friday, June 5, 2009

Missy and her boys

Well I'm sure you're wondering what I've been up to lately and it's been a lot of behind the scenes stuff. I recently mailed out 1,000 postcards to seniors in the area and have been fielding phone calls and trying to schedule appointments for the summer and fall since then. Of course I am still getting the regular children's and family portrait calls right now too, but that's all good! I love helping people set up the perfect time to get their pictures taken. :)
Just last week, I had the opportunity to photograph my daycare provider, Missy and her sons at their home. It was a beautiful summer day and they are just gorgeous people, so it wasn't too much of a challenge! The cat, Odie, even got in on a few pictures.
This is definitely more of my 'style' of photography when it comes to family and children's portraits. I love the lifestyle images... we played in the treehouse and the boys had fun in the swing. It makes for a much more fun and stress-free photo session for both the kids and their parents.
Call if you'd like to schedule your family session for the summer. June is now full and popular dates and times are booking fast and weekend sessions now have a $25 premium added to the regular session fee... I've got too many weekends booked already! I need some time with my family too! :)
Enjoy the images from Missy's session!








No comments:

Post a Comment