Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Trytten Family

I made some new friends this past week! I got to photograph several new people I wouldn't have ever got to meet if it wasn't for my passion and gift of photography. :)
The first which this post will focus on was Cosy and her adorable family. She has two of the sweetest children. With her little boy being 16 months and her little girl being only 4, it wasn't that easy to get that "perfect" family shot... but I think we got a few good ones ;) LOL! I don't know how they'll choose!
Actually the kids did great and if it wasn't for the bugs and those wild kids that came to the park at the same time we wanted to take pictures on the equipment it would have been perfect.
But, I did get to see a grandma lay the smack down on them when their puppy started nipping at her grandson's ankles. :) That was worth it right there! Thanks you guys! So glad I have a job where I get to know such awesome people.
Enjoy!
Rebecca





No comments:

Post a Comment