Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas is coming!

Ho, ho, ho!
I'm really getting excited for Christmas. Mainly because it's finally in that time where it's too late to place orders to get before the holiday so I'm all caught up with work and have time to think about buying gifts and sending out my own Christmas Cards.
Speaking of Christmas Cards. I'd love to share some of the new designs I did this year with you. I wanted to share them earlier, but I didn't want to ruin the surprise for my customers who mailed them out to their friends who might be followers of my blog! :)
Here's a couple of my favorites. I just mailed mine out this weekend, so I'm going to wait till Wed to post mine on the blog for everyone.
Happy Holidays!
Becca
P.S. Plan ahead next year and you could have some really awesome Christmas cards too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment