Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

Seasons greetings everyone! I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and safe travels as we go about our celebrating these next few days. Our family had a wonderful celebration last night and I look forward to Collin waking up this morning to open his presents. It is going to be a blast! I can't wait for him to unwrap his train set. He's going to flip! I'll try to take a few pictures ;) And if I can remember I will post some on here for my fans.
I love Christmas and I love Christmas Cards. Thank you to everyone that had me design their cards and thanks to everyone who sent me their lovely cards. I just adore any cards that have photos on them. They are so interesting and fun to get and save.
Here's a peek at our Christmas Card this year, in case you weren't on my list... which is getting longer and longer each year!!! Think I sent 150 this year!!! :)
But I love spending every penny! It's like a mini gift to all your friends. This year I did a cute square tri-fold so that helps explain all the different pages.
Well, better go... think I hear my angel waking! LOL!
Merry Christmas!
Becca



No comments:

Post a Comment