Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Updates

Well hello there my friends!
I'm happy to say I'm starting out the new year right. I feel rather on top of things lately and I'm looking forward to organizing and creating new products and finding new ways to thank my wonderful customers in the next few weeks now that the holiday rush has passed.
I hope you have a minute to check out my website, it's full of all new images from this past year. It was so hard to choose only a few to showcase and I'll admit, the "Little Miracles" gallery is quite large... but those babies are so darn cute!!
I renamed a few of the sections, just to keep things fresh and avoid looking like those "copycats" out there! LOL! It's still not that earth-shatteringly original, I know, but you can only deviate so far from what's expected before people start looking at you like you've fell off your rocker. ;) There's also a little studio-tour gallery for those of you that haven't been to my studio in the last year.
Keep your eyes on the blog and facebook for new products, services and announcements. I can't wait to share all that I have in store with you! I love you, all my true, loyal fans. You're the best!
I wish you health, wealth and happiness in the new year.
God Bless!
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment