Friday, January 29, 2010

Gracie

I am excited to share this adorable little girl with you today. I think she looks just like a porcelain doll. She has beautiful skin... and the most precious expressions.
Her mom was one of my past Seniors and that kind of made me feel a little old! But I think she makes an amazing mom. Very happy, laid back and gentle... just what Gracie needs. Grandma was there too, so we were lucky to do a "three generations" portrait as well.
I was thrilled that Grace needed her portraits taken right now because I had some dresses I wanted to photograph on children and she was the perfect size for one of my favorites! This cute little black and white lace dress with the big bow and pink flower fit her perfectly. I tended to impede her crawling abilities, which didn't really bother me that much, if you know what I mean! ;) *wink*
I wish I could photograph babies like Gracie every day. She was so easy... the only challenge was trying to get her to stay in the right lighting as she liked to keep coming towards me and the camera as I worked to get those sweet smiles.
Enjoy! I think my favorites are the ballerina ones... I love the one where she's twirling that I did in b&w with a touch of color.
Becca





No comments:

Post a Comment