Friday, January 15, 2010

Cracks in the Concrete

Happy Saturday Everyone!
Today I wanted to share with you the CD cover of one of my customers, Jen Ordalen. She is just launching the release of "Cracks in the Concrete" and I am so thrilled to say that she used my images for the front and back cover.
Jen hired me back in the fall, and maybe you remember me posting about our session back then... well, here's the finished product!
And it looks amazing if I do say so myself!!!
Even better is how awesome Jen's voice sounds. You need to stop by Stadheim Jewelers in Albert Lea where they have copies of the CD.
She's got a unique blend of soulful, bluesy, but a bit country - type of sound.
There's also going to be a launch party soon and I will try to share details about it on my blog if I can. Watch the website for a taste of her music... I'll have it playing on there the next month or so!
Better get going! It is such a beautiful winter day outside. Collin and I were just out there playing in the snow.
Enjoy!
Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment