Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wyatt

This little cutie's mommy found my studio simply by Google-ing North Iowa Photographers and liked what she found on my website. I have to say I'm so glad she liked my site. I've put a lot of time, thought and not to mention a little money ;) into it.
It was fun taking their family portraits and focusing on some individual shots of Wyatt. He's at that adorable chubby baby stage where he can sit up good and respond well to toys, singing, and funny faces. I love this age!!!
We did the session right on location in Belmond and it was so convenient for them not to have to worry about the little guy getting crabby in the car, or having to pack up all his clothes, toys, bottles and diapers. On-location is such a great option for new moms and really, families of all ages.
I am really looking forward to building a great friendship with Wyatt and his family. If they'll have me, I'd love to be their photographer for life! Such nice people.
Enjoy!
Rebecca







No comments:

Post a Comment