Monday, January 11, 2010

Pet Photography :North Iowa & Southern Minnesota

Hi there! Well I just was thinking about how much I love animals and this is a great time of year to have a little promotion centered around pets. I know that we just adore our chocolate lab, Ruby and I can get some beautiful shots of her and the pictures of her and Collin together are just priceless! Remember the shot I had on my ordering page? I just changed it this morning, but I'm sure those of you who've seen it, remember. "Cuter than the dog" was written on Collin's shirt. :)
So here's the details. I think that there are lots of single people or married couples that don't have children that would love the excuse to come get a professional portrait taken of their "family" and I am all for it!
I also open this up to people who want to have their child in with their pet, that's okay too! But the portraits are going to revolve around the pet and document that loving relationship you have with them.
Sound good?! Give me a call or send me an email if you're interested. Only the first twelve qualified models will be accepted!
Thanks
Rebecca
(Click on the photo to see it bigger and for easier reading)

No comments:

Post a Comment