Friday, January 22, 2010

Want to share... BG LOFT

Well, this week has been filled with fun and lots going on. I have some great interest in the pet photography going on... and I'm trying to check some things off my to-do list that have been on there for a loooong time! :) It was also Collin's birthday this week and the party is this weekend so lots to do with that, plus, I'm painting my living room! Whew!
But, yesterday I had lots of fun with my good friend, Katie, enjoying some much deserved R&R. We hit all of my favorite local stores... Ben's Floral & Lakeside Cafe, Stadheims, Addies, JoAnn's, and I wanted to share my new favorite hot spot with you.
It's called the BG Loft and it's located in the Brick Furniture store. The loft is run by the 16 & 18 year old daughters of the owners and they are the ones who pick out all the clothes. There's not a huge selection... think boutique! But it's one of those places you can go and buy something and know that you're not going to run into a million other people wearing the same shirt.
The items are trendy, but not over the top. It's not only for teens, women of all ages with a strong sense of style would appreciate their selection. I have a little trouble finding items that fit because I need L or XL (I'm no skinny mini!) :) And those are the sizes that seem to go first (Imagine that! There are plenty of other people like me!) LOL!
But I wanted to share for all my fashionista followers of this blog... check it out!
http://spotted.albertleatribune.com/pages/photo_page.php?mm=11523&gallery=1307
This link is to a picture of the girls in front of their main wardrobe. Oh, and they have some really FUN jewelry and the prices on everything are very reasonable!

No comments:

Post a Comment