Monday, January 25, 2010

Flowers to Be... by Bree

I met Briana when she delivered flowers to a wedding I did back in 2007... and I was so impressed with her work. And I continue to be. She is just awesome when it comes to design and coordinating colors, flowers, and containers in her arrangements.
I believe we are a lot alike. Young, driven working moms. We just want our businesses to be top of the line when it comes to the latest products and delivering what today's bride wants... all at a good value.
I just wanted to direct you to Briana's service if you're planning a wedding or any other event where you need several floral arrangements.
Her email is... flowerstobebybree@yahoo.com
Here's a sample of her work that she had on display at the Albert Lea Wedding Expo last Sunday. I had her drop the pieces off at the studio after so I could take some images of them for her and my studio smelled sooo good all last week. Can't wait to do it again. LOL!
Enjoy!
Rebecca

Don't you just LOOOVE this bouquet??? I think the simple white is so elegant and timeless. And the detail, it's amazing!






Then there's the complimenting pieces... for the flower girl, unity candle, table decorations, everything is perfect! And these were already a couple days old when I photographed them.





No comments:

Post a Comment