Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dancing with the Light... and Baby Grace

This weekend was awesome! I was down in Omaha, NE for a workshop called Dancing with the Light hosted by renowned photographer Michael Cerizo... http://www.cerizo.net/
He has been a professional photographer for 21 years and won lots of awards for his work... and he's a very talented businessman as well so there was tons of good information to soak up.
I really enjoyed the class and we got to do some shooting inside and outside in Omaha's Old Market that I'm excited to sort through and edit. I will share those soon.
First though, I have to share this little miracle named Grace. Her parents are the sweetest couple that I did engagement portraits for a while back. They were very excited to have me come to their home and do a newborn session.
It's so much easier for the parents of newborns when I go to them and I'm more than happy to do it!
Enjoy!
Rebecca








No comments:

Post a Comment