Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Courtney : Albert Lea HS Senior Portrait Session

I am a little late in sharing a "sneak peek" of Courtney's images. I was so busy when I shot these and had such little time to get them online for her to look at that I totally missed giving her a preview, so I thought I'd share some now...
Her mom and step-mom are so excited for her to be a senior and experience all the fun that goes along with that final year in high school.
I thought Courtney was totally fun to photograph. Her outfits were very cute and were very flattering. I loved the cowboy boots her friend borrowed her. You might see those in a future blog post when I share the photos I took of the friend that borrowed them to her!
I just love taking senior portraits for these kids. They really are a once-in-a-lifetime experience where they get to feel beautiful and like a model for the day. It's so worth the money, as a parent, to see that boost in their confidence and self esteem as they "get comfortable" in front of the camera.
Enjoy!
Becca




No comments:

Post a Comment