Monday, September 27, 2010

Tyler : Mason City High School Senior Portraits

It was one of those yucky rainy mornings when Tyler came to take his senior portraits, but between Tyler, his mom and I, we were determined to get some amazing images for him to have to commemorate his Senior Year. I think by looking at the images below you wouldn't know that it was less than ideal weather. (Cloudy days are actually the best for shooting portrait work because of the more soft, diffused lighting the clouds create)
Tyler's a great athlete and his family is really into sports, particularly football! :) We knew we needed to take some seriously cool pictures with his football gear. What do you think??
This guy is so handsome, we did lots of different outfits and even got him to take off his shirt and stand out in the lake. (Don't worry! It was his mom's idea!!)
I love those type of shots when they are tastefully done, but I'm not usually going to suggest it because I'd hate for anyone to be uncomfortable with the idea but not brave enough to tell me "no".
But, by all means, let me know if you want me to take more pictures of hunky guys showing off their muscles! ;)
Enjoy!
Becca






No comments:

Post a Comment