Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Riley : USC Senior Portraits

Hi there! And thanks for stopping in to my blog. I can't wait to share a few of Riley's senior pictures with you. He is such a cutie! I LOVE his dimples!!
This session was shot totally at my studio which is a great option for guys. They don't usually want to drag the session out all day long like the girls do.
But guys, when given a little time to think about it, can come up with some pretty great ideas for their senior portaits.
Riley was no exception, he is really into pole vaulting. So he loaded his pole on the top of their SUV and brought it all the way down to Iowa just so I could take his pictures with it!! Gotta love it!
These turned out great and I think his mom will really be pleased with the results.
Enjoy!
Rebecca
P.S. I think he looks like my favorite character Michael Weston on USA's show Burn Notice in his one where he's buttoning his suit.




No comments:

Post a Comment