Monday, October 4, 2010

Adam & Sara : Mason City, Iowa : Wedding Photography

The wedding featured today was shot in Mason City, Iowa in the Groom's parent's backyard. We had a perfect, late-summer afternoon for wedding portraits.
The couple chose a great location to go off-site for some additional fun, laid back images. It can be a challenge to get the wedding party to "let loose" before the ceremony, but this gang was such a fun bunch! They were always busting out into silly faces.
I can't believe how lucky I am to work with such amazing people all the time. This bride and groom stumbled across my website while searching the net from their home out in Washington. I was thankful they put their trust in me without ever meeting me in person until I was able to meet with the bride for a consultation the week of the wedding.
It's such a great feeling knowing I can preserve beautiful memories for this couple and their family to enjoy for generations to come!
Enjoy!
Becca

















No comments:

Post a Comment