Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Gabriella : Newborn Portrait Session

I felt like the luckiest photographer around when I got to have this little sweetheart visit my studio at only ten days old! She's the daughter to one of my past brides and her mommy has turned out to be one of my best friends! I'm so lucky my job has lead me to meet some incredible people.
Now, back to Gabbi. She is so wonderful and perfect. Her skin is so smooth and she has such beautiful hair that is so soft.
It was a little rough at first when her parents realized they left the diaper bag at home, LOL! But we quickly recovered and the princess had to have a snack anyway, so daddy ran back home to get it. Luckily I had a couple emergency newborn diapers and they both came in handy while he was gone.
I am really looking forward to photographing Gabriella as she grows up and changes... hitting those special milestones like sitting up, crawling, and walking. And all those birthdays! :)
But that's in the future, and I just want to snuggle up with this little peanut and enjoy her just the way she is right now. Small and such a little miracle!
Enjoy!
Becca





No comments:

Post a Comment