Friday, October 22, 2010

Emily : Senior Portraits : NRHEG High School

That's right! This girl goes to NRHEG! My ol' stompin' grounds. :)
I actually babysat this neighbor girl of mine quite a bit when I was in high school. Our most fond memory together was when the little twerp talked me into letting her wear my new watch (a Tweety Bird one I'm embarrased to admit!) and then she "lost" it.
She really had me going until her mom came home and all of a sudden *poof* she new exactly where it was! Gotta love her!
So I am sharing more pictures than usual because I adore this girl. She's turned from a little brat into a wonderful young woman. I have to admit. *wink*
So sue me if I went a little overboard on the sneak peek here, the girl brought TEN outfits! LOL! Well, it is an "unlimited" session after all!
LOVE HER!!
Enjoy,
Becca









1 comment:

  1. They're beautiful! Well done, Becca, and Em, I can't believe you're old enough to have these taken!

    ReplyDelete