Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Zach : Senior Portraits : Albert Lea High School

I was happy to have Zach visit my studio because I'd already had the honor of taking his older sister's senior photos a couple years ago.
I had a lot of fun with Erica and his mom back then, so I knew I was in for a treat. And Zach is such a hottie! *wink*
He's got that charming, boy-next-door and the hunky-ness of a football player/wrestler. I bet when he reads this he will blush too... which I think is oh so cute!
But don't use the c-word when photographing a guy!!! They hate it! LOL!
That's okay. Now that I am a mom, I am always saying that they look so cute, too. I just can't help it!
Well, better go. I have a senior girl coming up tomorrow that you are going to love!!
Enjoy,
Becca





No comments:

Post a Comment