Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Jenna : Senior Portraits : Glenville High School Senior

Jenna is an absolute treat for me to photograph. Her mama was so awesome and had her do "Sweet Sixteen" photos a couple years ago at my studio and so she's had a little more practice than some of my seniors and instantly warmed up to the camera.
I am such a dork when I take photos, as my customers already know, I'm sure! :)
But, anyhow, I kept telling Jenna "I love you!" LOL! She prob thinks I lost it.
I guess, that's just how I get when I'm excited about what I'm capturing. I don't usually tell people that I love them, but it just kept popping out of my mouth. Looking back it still makes me smile.
I just wanna thank Jenna and her mom for making the day so much fun!
Enjoy!
Becca





No comments:

Post a Comment