Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Studio Construction Begins!


I'm sooo excited because last week marked the start of construction of my new studio! We are renovating the existing garage to turn it into an amazing photo gallery and camera room. The space is perfect for my studio since it's a blank slate with tons of wall space, high ceilings and it's wide open.
I am really looking forward to decorating it and right now is the hard part when I have to decide what kind of "look" I want to go for.


They've already put up a few walls, one to separate the gallery from the camera room and another for the changing room, and soon there will be another to create an assembly/storage room.
Here are some pictures so you can see the progess they've already made. I've got the best construction crew around working on it! :) My husband got me a sweet deal on a huge 6x6 window! Guess that's one of the perks of having a hubby who's a contractor! :) LOVE YA!


And, of course, Collin had his first photo session in the new studio already! The natural window light is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment